Introducing the Dallas Innovation Alliance
The Dallas Innovation Alliance (DIA) is a public-private partnership dedicated to the design and execution of a smart cities plan for the City of Dallas.
Our mission is to develop a scalable smart cities model for the City of Dallas that leverages our distinctive strengths for the benefit of Dallas that leaves a legacy of innovation, sustainability and collaboration for future generations. Our goal is to elevate Dallas as a city that is not only prepared for – but a driving force in shaping – the future of cities, and providing opportunities for prosperity for its citizens.
join the ride
Contact the Dallas Innovation Alliance and sign up for news and updates. Please contact us to learn how to join the DIA as a member, or how to participate in the mission in other ways.
Recent News & Views on the Dallas Innovation Alliance:
- Jul 12, 2016 "Building a City of Innovation" A Conversation with Mayors Rawlings and Daley Jul 12, 2016
- Jun 29, 2016 DALLAS INNOVATION ALLIANCE UNVEILS VISION FOR WEST END LIVING LAB Jun 29, 2016
- Jun 17, 2016 DALLAS INNOVATION ALLIANCE ANNOUNCES $205,000 Investment from United Way of Metropolitan Dallas Jun 17, 2016
- May 17, 2016 900LBS TO BRING SMART CITY EXPERIENCE TO LIFE FOR DALLAS INNOVATION ALLIANCE THROUGH VIRTUAL REALITY May 17, 2016
- April 2016
- Mar 30, 2016 Press Release: Dallas Innovation Alliance Announces Senior Hire Mar 30, 2016
- Mar 27, 2016 O'Reilly Report: Are Your Networks Ready for the IoT? Mar 27, 2016
- Mar 23, 2016 DIA in Inc. Magazine: What Corporate America Doesn't Understand About Big Data Mar 23, 2016
- Jan 31, 2016 Dallas Fort-Worth: A Call To Innovate Jan 31, 2016
- Dec 8, 2015 Dallas Getting Ready to get 'Smart' Dec 8, 2015
- Dec 4, 2015 10 U.S. Cities Selected to Kickoff Envision America Smart Cities Acceleration Initiative Dec 4, 2015
- Sep 17, 2015 Tech Cocktail: Dallas Wants to Help Build America’s Smart Cities Sep 17, 2015
- Sep 17, 2015 Xconomy: Dallas Innovation Alliance Aims to Use Tech Innovation to Better Cities Sep 17, 2015
- Sep 14, 2015 Dallas Morning News: Headed to Dallas’ West End? AT&T may someday help you find a parking spot Sep 14, 2015
- Sep 14, 2015 Dallas Business Journal: The DEC, AT&T, city of Dallas link up for Dallas Innovation Alliance's Smart Cities initiative Sep 14, 2015
- Sep 14, 2015 WHITE HOUSE FACT SHEET: Administration Announces New “Smart Cities” Initiative to Help Communities Tackle Local Challenges and Improve City Services Sep 14, 2015
- Sep 11, 2015 Dallas Innovation Alliance Launched to Execute Smart Cities Strategy Sep 11, 2015